FELCO Data Privacy Statement
1. Privacy Statement
Firefly Electric & Lighting Corporation (FELCO), including its partner, collect, process and store personal data when you avail of its products and services through the FELCO store, provided that you have given your express consent.
This privacy statement has been prepared to better serve any individual who avails himself of any of the products, and services of FELCO herein referred to as the data subject. This can be explained by informing them on how their personal data are being collected, used and secured by FELCO.
Please read FELCO Store Privacy Statement carefully to get a clear understanding of how the company uses, protects, or otherwise handles your personal data in accordance with Republic Act No. 10173, or the Data Privacy Act of 2012, and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (collectively, the “Data Privacy Act”).
2. Collection of Personal Data FELCO collects information you directly provide when opening an account in the FELCO store. The following personal data will be collected:
- Email address
- Contact no.
All data collected is needed and will be used in processing your orders placed in the FELCO store. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback, join marketing promotions including related activities and participate in competitions or contests.
3. Use and Processing of Personal Data
FELCO will only use and process collected personal data for the following purposes:
- To process customer orders necessary in the fulfillment of the service.
- To establish customer relationships and communicate product or delivery concerns, if necessary.
- To provide, develop, implement and manage services for you, including customer marketing materials and customer satisfaction surveys that help us enhance our services.
- To provide timely, reliable and value-added services to customers, including enhancements on our platform, shipment tracking, account management and billing, logistics management, information management and technical support, e-commerce, and related services;
- Other purposes directly relating to any of the above.
At all times, your personal data shall not be used or processed for any purpose that is contrary to law, morals, or public policy
4. Sharing of Personal Data
By giving your consent, you authorize FELCO to share your personal data among its entities, accredited/affiliated or independent/non-affiliated third parties, whether local or foregin as necessary for the proper execution of the processes related and limited only on the declared purpose in this privacy statement.
All third parties with which we share this personal data are required to use your personal data in a manner that is consistent with this privacy statement and may not use for other purposes. If and when it becomes necessary, a data sharing agreement shall cover any sharing of data between and among FELCO and/or its third party partners.
FELCO may also share information in accordance with any order from any relevant government agency as provided by law.
5. Storage, Retention and Protection of Personal Data
FELCO shall exert effort in securing your data in both its physical and digital form. You can access your data anytime by signing-in your account. Your personal data will be stored in the FELCO store database as long as your account is active and shall be deleted immediately upon request. Please check FAQs for the complete details.
In special cases and in accordance with the law, lawful heirs may invoke the rights of the data subject.
7. Contacting Us
- Title/Designation: Data Protection Officer
- Postal Address: 7th floor Zen Offices Bldg., 1111 Natividad Lopez st. Ermita, Manila
- Telephone Number: 8789-1000
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also contact the National Privacy Commission (NPC) for inquiry or complaints. For further information, please refer to NPC website: https://www.privacy.gov.ph/
8. Your Rights under the Data Privacy Act
As the data subject, you are entitled to the following rights:
|1. Be informed
2. Access data
3. Data portability
4. Correct/rectification of information
5. Erasure or blocking
6. Transmissibility of rights
See statements under items no. 1 to 6.
In summary, the statements disclose what data is collected, purpose of collection, sharing, storage, user access and updating and erasure.
|7. To Object
See statement no. 9, consent.
This refers to the data subject agreement or withdrawal of consent
|8. To File complaint
9. To Damages
See statement no. 7
You may reach us or NPC to inquire of raise a concern regarding the processing of your personal data
Your consent/authorization shall be valid from the date such was given or such longer period as may be required by applicable law or when necessary as provided by the Data Privacy Act, or unless you have expressly withdrawn such consent/authorization.
FELCO Data Protection Officer